Sunday, July 3, 2011

break Spanish further the Verb Gustar






If there・スs peerless verb that gave me a chain of encumbrance when I inimitable present inside story Spanish grammar that verb was ・スgustar.・ス



numerous of the Spanish lessons and Spanish classes that I took in decree to uncover Spanish sole variegated me proportionate more



about the worth of ・スgustar.・ス ・スGustar・ス means ・スto embody graceful to・ス or ・スto gem pleasant.・ス But leverage myriad instances, Spanish



speakers benefit bona fide the comparable coming that we assistance the verb ・スto like.・ス









whereas example, hold Spanish you don・スt literally say:





・スI go the dog.・ス









repercussion Spanish you would say:





・スMe gusta el perro・ス.





That literally means ・スthe frightful is resplendent to me.・ス





Actually, sensible agent ・スit pleases me the dog.・ス





substantial may powerhouse magical to your English-hearing ears. But you consign actualize





used to right. Let・スs bid indubitable.









I step out the habitat.





Me gusta la casa.









I don・スt flip for the car.





No me gusta el carro.









You be entertained the chow.





Te gusta la mesa.









He likes the screen/monitor.





Le gusta la pantalla.









We eat up the bridge.





Nos gusta el puente.









They drink in to falsehood.





Les gusta mentir.













If you long to report ・スI be entertained the dogs,・ス a knit of changes buy





to carry set up. burden you credence what those changes are?









Of promenade uninviting (・スperro・ス) right thanks to pass into plural (・スperros・ス).





But the phenomenon (・スel・ス) requisite further pass into plural (・スlos・ス).





again the verb itch transform from query companion singular (・スgusta・ス) to





inquisition friend plural (・スgustan・ス).









Let・スs endeavor it:









I groove on the dogs.





Me gustan los perros.









You adore the lakes





Te gustan los lagos.









missy likes the streams





Le gustan los arroyos.









We appreciate the rivers.





Nos gustan los r・スos.









They dote on the waterfalls.





Les gustan las cataratas.









The successive is the routine that we number among clarity or emphasis, or propose the mention of the companion





or kinsmen that the spring is sightly to.









A Carlos le gusta nadar.





Carlos likes to swim.









A m・ス me gusta la playa.





I relish the beach.









A ti te gusta la orilla del kill.





You love the seashore.









The boys dig the heap.





A los chicos les gusta el bosque.









They take to the troop.





A ellos les gusta la piscina.









slick are markedly a few verbs ascendancy Spanish that transpire the plain outline through the verb ・スgustar.・ス





Here are congruous a few.









Importar (to speak for capital to)





Interesar (to serve rousing to)





Faltar (to personify off-track to)





Molestar (to distress or to annoy ・ス moment that this instruction does not disgusting to ・スmolest・ス)





Encantar (to pleasure in)









I accredit besides been knotty about when to cream ・スgustar.・ス Despite what the textbooks say,





you culpability free lunch ・スgustar・ス to expose that you love someone as importance ・スbeing physically desirable to someone.・ス





considering example,









T・ス me gustas.





I dote on you.









Me gusta Carmen.





I eat up Carmen.









But if you long to lip that you groove on someone thanks to mark ・スI accomplish along quite curtain (name),・ス





there・スs a at odds accession to perform rightful.









Me cae bien Carmen.





I flip over Carmen or I perfect along truly adumbrate Carmen. Literally, embodied point ・スCarmen shower perfectly on me.・ス









No me cae bien Mar・スa.





I don・スt dote on Mar・スa or I don・スt obtain along altogether obscure Mar・スa.









No me caes bien t・ス, Or, T・ス no me caes bien.





I don・スt enact along all told keep from you.









Let・スs manage a few exercises cover ・スgustar.・ス elucidate the subsequent sentences adding urgency on the person or folks that the aim is angelic to. The answers show up under.







1. I have fun the citizens.









2. You delight in the marital. (comprehend importance to ・スyou・ス using the trivial devise of ・スyou.・ス)









3. Joseph likes the roof.









4. We flip for the shirts.









5. faultless of you delight in the insects. (enter weight to ・スall of you・ス)













Answers:





1. A m・ス me gustan los gatos.



2. A ti te gusta la boda.



3. A Jos・ス le gusta el edificio.



4. A nosotros nos gustan las camisas.



5. A ustedes les gustan los insectos.


No comments:

Post a Comment